Thursday, December 9

My 12/08/04 was fine, how was yours?

Wednesday was busy. At work from 8:00 to 4:45. Home from 4:45 to 5:30. Left home for medic class and learned about abdominal trauma from 6:30 to about 9 (our test got moved to Monday). After medic class I stopped back by the office and worked again until right before midnight (finishing up some nominations for NCAA postgraduate fellowship awards). Had to get home by 0000 because I was on the board from 0000-0600 this morning. Fell asleep sometime before one in the morning.

Tones dropped about 0315: “89 y/o female, injuries from a fall”. I’ll spare you the details, but there was a fall, there was an injury. It is just that the injury was unrelated to THIS fall, but the fall that happened last night that took the same patient to the hospital. Everyone on the crew looked zonked. I don’t know how we’ll deal with no students around from now until mid Jan.

12/09/04: Three plagiarism cases for the Student Conduct Board to hear today starting at 4pm. I hope we finish in time for me to eat with my family… (I am on the student conduct board, a board that hears any student conduct case that can result in a suspend or explusion).