Friday, August 20

The fan is spinning, and the "stuff" is about to hit it...

Been crazy busy and not updating the blog enough...

EMS: I was on every night, from 1800 to 0600, for something like 12 out of the last 14 days. Nothing really worth writing about (a few difficulty breathings, one "can't feel anything on my left side" psychosomatic nightmare, and a few basic BLS calls).

I decided to take a "medic" class to become an ALS provider. More later. Class starts 9/8 and runs through May.

Home: My parents just left, wife's mom is here to help with the kids as wife goes to visit father (hope to get a better feel for how much time he has left).

Work: YOW! Meetings, requests for ME to decide whether things are worthy of funding/approval, etc. Class start 8/30 and I'm not ready.

I need to remember to blog about our new neighbor the freshly minted M.D. who is having a hard time adjusting to a rural setting. By writing this here I hope I won't forget...