Friday, May 14

Seeing Pepper Everywhere

My meetings this week finished up well. I managed to get a sinus infection following a cold which has knocked me out over the last couple of days.

Things were quiet around town this week as most of the students headed home and the seniors went away for senior week. Things are starting to pick up, however, as seniors, friends and family prepare for graduation this weekend. Today's sighting of private jets, Porsche Cayennes and a Rolls confirmed that something is going on. Our county is one of the poorest in the state. Today I saw TWO Cayennes at one intersection. This is only the third time I've seen one in person, and you can bet they were not being driven by anyone local.

Lot's of ambulance shifts this weekend so maybe I'll catch a call to write about...